Three types of transfer are possible at our university: intra-institutional, inter-institutional, according to GPA and according to Central Placement Score.
In-house transfers can be made to any undergraduate programme within the university, provided that they meet the transfer requirements announced every year. Transfer cannot be made in the first two semesters and the last two semesters of undergraduate programmes. In order to be able to apply for transfer between undergraduate programmes, the student's central placement score in the score type valid for the undergraduate programme he/she wants to transfer to as of the year in which he/she took the central exam is not less than the lowest score of the undergraduate programmes of other universities in the country equivalent to the undergraduate programme he/she wants to transfer to.
The time spent outside the foreign language preparatory class before the transfer is included in the education period. In this context, the total education period of a student who transfers from a four-year undergraduate programme to another four-year undergraduate programme cannot exceed seven years. These periods are determined not to exceed eight years for programmes with a five-year education period and nine years for programmes with a six-year education period.
A second transfer method is the transfer according to the Inter-institutional Grade Point Average. The general rules and principles of this transfer are announced on the web page of our university once a year in June every year. For details, you can visit the transfer tab on our web page.
The third type of transfer is intra-institutional and inter-institutional transfer according to Central Placement Scores. The general rules and principles of this type of transfer are published twice every year, in June and January, and announced on the web page of our university. Again, you can visit the horizontal transfer tab on our web page for details.
Our students who were placed in our University with DGS in the 2022-2023 academic year
They can register between 08-12 SEPTEMBER 2022 until 23.59 at https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/yok-universite-ekayit via e-government registration method or by coming to Yeditepe University between 09-14 SEPTEMBER 2022.
Student numbers can be accessed at esorgulama.yeditepe.edu.tr.
Procedure Steps for Electronic Registration via E-Government Gateway
(YÖK University E-Registration User Guide)
Electronic registrations will be made between 08-12 SEPTEMBER 2022 until 23.59 at https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/yok-universite-ekayit.
- Student Number is learnt from esorgulama.yeditepe.edu.tr.
- Financial registration is completed according to the payment conditions. (Students who are awarded full scholarship can e-register without any financial transaction).
- For E-Registration Procedures, the E-Government Gateway https://www.turkiye.gov.tr address is entered.
- After logging in, the University registration is completed by entering the "University E-Registration" page under the heading "Presidency of the Council of Higher Education" on the "E-Services" page.
- Students who have completed their electronic registration, click here to register for the Foreign Language Preparatory School Exam.
For all registration processes, you can review our Step-by-Step Registration Guide in red below.
Steps for Registration on Campus Required Documents
- A certified copy of the associate degree diploma from the Higher Education Institution from which the candidate graduated or a recent graduation certificate (Graduation certificate obtained from E-government is valid.)
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- DGS Placement Result Certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
- Document showing military service status: For those who were born in 2000 and earlier years, if they have not served their military service, "A document stating that there is no military service drawback in enrolling in a Faculty or College" taken from the military service branch or e-Government.
- Document showing the status of students who are relatives of veterans or martyrs (For data collection purposes)
- Document showing the disability status and rates of students with disabilities (For data collection purposes)
Things to Consider During the Registration Process
- The military service status of male students will be checked through the e-government system. Students who are directed to the branch as a result of the control will be able to register after they bring a military deferment letter.
- 2022 DGS registration dates between higher education institutions due to not being able to graduate from higher education institutions between the registration dates, but after the registration date, completing the internship, make-up exam, single course exam, etc. Provided that the associate degree students who have achieved the right to graduate by succeeding, they can register for the undergraduate programmes they have earned the right to register in 2021 DGS until the beginning of the spring semester of the 2022-2023 academic year (01 February 2023), provided that they document this situation.
- Students who are enrolled in an undergraduate programme at another university must have their current registration deleted in order to enroll at Yeditepe University.
- Students who are 18 years of age and over and who cannot come to the University for registration in person can come and register instead of their proxies who have a power of attorney. Registration documents sent by post will not be accepted.
Student numbers can be accessed at esorgulama.yeditepe.edu.tr.
E-Devlet Kapısı Üzerinden Elektronik Kayıt İçin İşlem Adımları
(YÖK Üniversite E-Kayıt Kullanım Kılavuzu)
Elektronik kayıtlar 13-16 EKİM 2023 tarihleri arasında saat 23.59’a kadar https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/yok-universite-ekayit adresinden gerçekleştirilecektir.
- esorgulama.yeditepe.edu.tr adresinden Öğrenci Numarası öğrenilir.
- Ödeme koşullarına göre mali kayıt tamamlanır. (Tam burslu olarak kazanan öğrenciler herhangi bir mali işlem yapmadan E-kayıt yapabilirler.)
- E-Kayıt İşlemleri için E-Devlet Kapısı https://www.turkiye.gov.tr adresine girilir.
- Giriş yaptıktan sonra, “E-Hizmetler” sayfasında yer alan “Yükseköğretim Kurulu Başkanlığı” başlığında “Üniversite E-Kayıt” sayfasına girerek Üniversite kaydı tamamlanır.
- Elektronik kaydını tamamlayan öğrencilerimiz, Yabancı Dil Hazırlık Okulu Sınavı kaydını gerçekleştirmek için tıklayınız.
- Elektronik kaydını tamamlayan öğrencilerimiz 2023-2024 Akademik yılı öğrenci kayıt bilgi formunu dijital ortamda doldurunuz. (Çıktı alınmasına gerek yoktur.)
- Adayın mezun olduğu Yükseköğretim kurumundan aldığı önlisans diplomanın onaylı örneği ya da yeni tarihli mezuniyet belgesi (E-devletten alınmış mezuniyet belgesi geçerlidir.)
- Nüfus Cüzdanının fotokopisi
- DGS Ek Yerleştirme Sonuç Belgesi
- 2 adet vesikalık fotoğraf
- Askerlik durumunu gösterir belge: 2003 ve daha önceki yıllarda doğmuş olanlardan, askerlik görevini yapmamış ise bağlı bulundukları askerlik şubesinden veya e-Devletten alınmış̧ “Bir Fakülte veya Yüksekokula kaydolmasında askerlik yönünden sakınca olmadığına dair belge”.
- Gazi veya şehit yakını olan öğrencilerin durumlarını gösterir belge (Veri toplama amaçlıdır)
- Engeli olan öğrencilerin engel durumlarını ve oranlarını gösterir belge (Veri toplama amaçlıdır)