Yeditepe University Benefits for 2022 Centralized Test Applicants
As seen in Centralized Placement Test Guide
- Scholarship for Full Scholarship placements covers the whole tuition.
- Scholarship for 50% Scholarship placements covers the half of the tuition.
- Scholarship for 25% Scholarship placements covers a quarter of the tuition.
Scholarships and Discounts include the possible English Prep School Education period and continue for 10 semesters in 4 year programs, 12 semesters in 5 year programs and 14 semesters in 6 year programs, regardless of the student’s success rating.
Students who start a double major program while studyingin a scholarship or discounted program have a semester added to their scholarships or discounts.
- The benefits listed below between articles 1-6 are available on condition that the student is an active student and attends courses.
- 500,00 TL per month for 9 months during their normal education for those who ranked at the top 100 and placed in programs taking students with DİL score type (Foreign Languages)
- Students who are placed in programs that take students in SAY (Maths), SÖZ (Verbal) and EA (Equally Weighted) score types receive,
DURING THE REGULAR EDUCATION PERIOD INCLUDING PREP SCHOOL, FOR 9 MONTHS
|As well as
|3. Students who rank in top 200 in DİL score type and placed in our programs
4. Students who are placed in programs that take students in SAY (Maths), SÖZ (Verbal) and EA (Equally Weighted) by choosing the program in one of their first five picks as well as ranked at the top 15 000 of the score type (top 100 for DİL (Foreign Languages) score type) receive 9 months of food benefit
5. Students who are placed in programs that take students in SAY (Maths), SÖZ (Verbal) and EA (Equally Weighted) ranked at the top 15 000 of the score type (top 200 for DİL (Foreign Languages) score type) will have priority selection for international exchange programs for one semester with universities in the USA, Canada and Asia that Yeditepe University has an exchange agreement with, providing that they meet the selection criteria.
- Students who are placed in the Electronic Technology, Internet and Network Technologies, Mechatronics and Automotive Technology programmes of the Vocational School and who meet the academic criteria and language proficiency determined by the competent boards of the University will have the opportunity to carry out their fourth semester workplace training practices in Germany.
For students with an International Baccalaureate (IB)
- diploma grade of 32 and above, ABITUR diploma grade of 2,0 and above, MATURA diploma grade of 2,0 and above, MATURITA diploma grade of 80 and above as well as, French Baccalaureate diploma grade of minimum 14 (Provided by high schools in Turkey and a minimum of 70 diploma grade equivalent of French Baccalaureate), will receive 25% of discount in case that they are placed into Yeditepe University paid programs by picking the program in their top five choices
- possible exemption of some courses in the first year of their studies, considering their grades from their fundamental field courses in the past
On condition of starting to study within the first two calendar years following the graduation and a minimum GPA of 3,00, students from any Bachelor’s Degree program of Yeditepe University will have the opportunity to
- have a full scholarship in Master’s Degree programs of the University in case that the student finished as the top of his or her class
- have a 60% scholarship in Master’s Degree programs of the University in case that the student finished as the second best of his or her class
- have a 40% scholarship in Master’s Degree programs of the University in case that the student finished as the third best of his or her class
[Students who have graduated from programs that have a right to have a Doctoral Degree without a Master’s Degree can benefit from the same scholarship opportunities provided above in their Doctoral Degree studies. Students graduated from the Faculties of Medicine and Dentistry can not benefit from those scholarships if the program has a specialization equivalent.]
The postgraduate scholarships above can only be benefitted once.
Children of Yeditepe University Alumni, on condition that they are placed by having Yeditepe University in their top 5 choices, will have a discount of
- 20% for the tuition of paid programs
- 20%from the rest of the tuition for 50% Discounted programs.
In case a student’s CGPA falls below 2,00 out of 4,00 in the program he or she attends, his or her discount application will be cancelled. Yet, once the CGPA is raised above 2,00 again, the student will have his or her discounted status continued.
Students who have studied in İSTEK Foundation High Schools for at least three (3) years and have a diploma from those schools, or students who have studied in İSTEK Elementary or Middle Schools for at least five (5) years and have a diploma from those schools and placed Yeditepe University in their top 5 choices
- Have a 25% discount in paid program quotas.
If those students are
- placed into a 25% Discounted program, their tuition exemption is raised to 50%
- placed into a 50% Discounted program, their tuition exemption is raised to 75%.
- Students who earned a full scholarship will have a food benefit apart from their tuition scholarship.
In case a student’s CGPA falls below 2,00 out of 4,00, his or her scholarship will be cancelled. Yet, once the CGPA is raised above 2,00 again, the student will have his or her full scholarship or discounted status.
Tuition for the children of permanent employees of İSTEK Foundation institutions and Yeditepe University are 50% of the determined prices.
Inhouse Success Scholarships, are provided
- In accordance with the regulations determined by the higher boards of the University in a semester
Student of a class will have a discount of the next year’s tuition accounting to
- before registration for the fall semester
- in case the registered student count is above 35
- those who are within the regular period of their education
This scholarship ends at the end of its relevant academic year.
Sports Scholarships, are provided to those
- who are accepted to the Basketball, Volleyball and Handball teams of the University, covering the 50% of the relevant year’s tuition, and
- students who will compete at the national team level in the name of the University in individual sports, covering the 75% of the relevant year’s tuition
including Foreign Languages Prep School.
Sports scholarships are cancelled,
- in case a student’s CGPA falls below 2,00 out of 4,00,
- in case of a disciplinary penalty,
- removal of the student from the team due to disciplinary reasons, poor performance or permanent injury by the trainer of the relevant team or by student’s own decision,
- Not being called to the National Team twice in a row for a student taking part in individual sports yet, they are reestablished in case the CGPA is raised again or the performance of the student is at the expected level once again.