The 14-week online UNIV 101 Personal and Career Development Course, aims to increase awareness about your future career journey and support you to acquire skills related to personal and professional development. The course is open to all undergraduate students. Registrations will be taken through OBS during the course add/drop period.
The interactive Personal and Career Development Course, which will allow you to start your professional life one step ahead, will be taught in Turkish on the online platform and will be included in your transcript.
Add/Drop Dates : October 12-14,2020
Course Start Date : October 19, 2020 / 4.00pm -5.00pm
- Is University an Obligation or a Choice?
- Ethical Competence, Student Code of Conduct
- Relationship Management and Communication Skills
- Time Management, Motivation
- Study Skills / Effective Presentation Skills
- Coping with Stress, Problem Solving
- Our University Career Development Opportunities
- What is Career?
- Preparing a CV and Cover Letter
- Effective Interview Techniques
- Sector Days - Public and Private
- Sector Days - NGO and Entrepreneurship
- National and International Exchange Programs
0216 578 00 00 – 3254