(WILEY WEBINAR SERIES)
Hoping this finds you well, and you are able to join us for one of the upcoming interactive training sessions we are running especially for librarians, researchers and students?
1. Maximizing the Use of Reference Works and Online Books (in English)
2. Maximizing the Use of Reference Works and Online Books (in Turkish)
3. How to Get Published in Academic Journals (in English)
4. Introduction to Wiley Journals – How Can They Help Researchers? (English)
5. Introduction to Wiley Journals – How Can They Help Researchers? (Turkish)
1 & 2: Maximizing the Use of Reference Works and Online Books:
English session: Please register here to join us on 27th October 4pm (Istanbul time)
Turkish session. Please register here to join us on 11th November 3pm (Istanbul time)
Join us to learn how to navigate and search online books, reference works and more in an efficient and effective manner on Wiley Online Library. Users with all levels of knowledge are welcome. There will be time for questions and the following will be covered:
- Run simple and advanced searches
- Navigate the homepage and results pages
- Save searches for future references
- Set up content alerts
3: How to Get Published in Academic Journals:
English session. Please register here to join us on 25th November 2.30pm (Istanbul time)
Paul Trevorrow is an Executive Journals Editor at John Wiley and Sons. Paul has almost 2 decades of experience working on academic journals. He talks frequently on many aspects of publishing and bibiometrics and is also Altmetric and Figshare Ambassador.
- This workshop will walk you through the publishing process, from preparing your research to choosing a journal to sharing and measuring the success of your published paper.
- You will be introduced to key aspects of the publication process and learn tips for giving your manuscript the best chance of acceptance.
- The session will also include discussion on Open Access as well as some of the main metrics for article and journal performance and impact.
4 & 5: Introduction to Wiley Journals – How Can They Help Researchers?
Aimed at: early-career researchers, undergraduate students, postgraduate and master students, researchers, PhD, librarians
English session: Please register here to join us on 25th November 5pm (Istanbul time)
Turkish session: Please register here to join us on 10th December 5pm (Istanbul time)
- Content and benefits
- How to navigate the homepage: resources and browsing by subject
- Where to find citation, Altmetric & Impact Factor information on Wiley Online Library
- Journal articles: how to cite, download and share
- How to run an advanced search and use Boolean operators
- Saving searches and setting up alerts
For more details contact to email@example.com