Dear Library Patrons !!!
Sea-Web: Meet the World's Most Comprehensive Maritime Guide
IHS MARKIT SEA-WEB;
It serves the industry as the world's largest maritime database. It provides a wide range of search / search capabilities with hundreds of different filters for more than 220,000 ships over 100 GT. Below you can find detailed information about the Sea-web database, where you can access up-to-date ship, port, shipyard and company information.
Detailed information on more than 200,000 ships, more than 240,000 companies, more than 15,000 ports
- Current position of ships, port traffic and 5-day weather information
- Easy and fast research / reporting with hundreds of search filters
- More than 400,000 ship photographs
- Ownership knowledge of ships at 7 different levels, partnership and relationships between owners
- Ship's accident history and reports
- The past voyages of the ships, from which port they left and which port they arrived
- Ships built by shipyards and under construction
- Facilities owned by ports
Who is it for:
- Maritime Faculties
- Insurance Institutions
- All commercial companies carrying out maritime activities
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Speaker: Çağatay Köse
Click here for participation.
For more details contact to firstname.lastname@example.org