Dear Library Patrons !!!
You're invited to our upcoming Lexicomp Webinar
Online user training meeting will be held for Lexicomp Online : Drug and clinical information database on the dates specified below. You can participate in a session that suits you by registering via the links below.
Note: To participate in the zoom session, register with your institutional e-mail address.
If you are registering with your personal e-mail address, we ask you to write your institution name next to your surname.
14 October Wednesday 11:00 https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMlcOqpqDMtHdY01WsvpDnoyk9Zt6BcisqR
15 October Thursday 15:00 https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0sdeqvqD8oGtLVyZvmdjh8VaIj3Sn6ydLP
- Lexicomp Online onsite access :
Lexicomp Access URL : https://online.lexi.com/lco/action/home
- Lexicomp Online remote /offsite accss :
Lexicomp Access URL: https://online.lexi.com/lco/action/home
TO Access Uptodate within Lexicomp
You can access Uptodate from Lexicomp Online
Userguide : Lexicomp Online Quick Reference Guide
Training videos : http://www.wolterskluwercdi.com/lexicomp-online/training-videos/
Lexicomp - Covid-19 – information center : https://go.wolterskluwer.com/lc-covid-19.html
Lexicomp - The Point-of-care Drug Information Resource for Pharmacists, Physicians, and Nurses
Lexicomp from Wolters Kluwer is the only drug reference offering multiple resources of drug information and clinical tools in a single, easy-to-use interface.
Choose the most appropriate depth of drug information:
· Lexicomp provides clear, concise, point-of-care drug information
· Facts & Comparisons® supplies hospital-relevant comparative content
· AHFS offers an extensive research solution
Search multiple clinical databases including:
· Adult, Pediatric, and Geriatric Drug Information
· Infectious Diseases
· Lab Tests & Diagnostic Procedures
· Off-label Drug Information
Access clinical support modules covering:
· Drug and Drug Allergy Interactions
· Drug Identification
· Medical Calculations
· IV Compatibility
· Patient Education (in up to 19 languages)
· Poisoning & Toxicology
For more details contact to firstname.lastname@example.org