Dear Library Patrons !!!
Trial Access to PHARMACY LIBRARY is active November 15th.
Click here to access
Every day thousands of pharmacists, pharmacy educators, and student pharmacists turn to APhA’s PharmacyLibrary® for information on ways to improve medication use and advance patient care. Since it launched in 2010, PharmacyLibrary has become an essential resource for the profession.
PharmacyLibrary features APhA’s best resources:
• PharmacotherapyFirst – an innovative, evidence-based approach to disease state management and patient care
• Extensive reference library for pharmacy education and practice
• Over 3,000 completely revised NAPLEX questions and improved functionality
• Revised Active Learning Exercises remapped to Standards 2016
• More than 300 case studies to engage students and practitioners
• Exclusive resources to aid teaching faculty
If any question please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org