Dear Library Patrons !!!
Trial Access to The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
is active December 31th
Click here to access
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), founded in 1852, represents more than 150,000 members of the civil engineering profession in 177 countries, and is the nation’s oldest engineering society.
ASCE stands at the forefront of a profession that plans, designs, constructs, and operates society’s economic and social engine – the built environment – while protecting and restoring the natural environment.
ASCE Online Research Library, offering the largest collection of full-text articles on the field, both on applications and research, covers all disciplines of civil engineering.
An ASCE Online Research Library subscription gives you access to the whole Archive of 30 years:
• 35 ASCE journals with more than 70,000 articles, published since 1983
• More than 55,000 techincal articles within the Conference Proceedings, since 2000
Every day thousands of pharmacists, pharmacy educators, and student pharmacists turn to APhA’s PharmacyLibrary® for information on ways to improve medication use and advance patient care. Since it launched in 2010,
PharmacyLibrary has become an essential resource for the profession.
PharmacyLibrary features APhA’s best resources:
• PharmacotherapyFirst – an innovative, evidence-based approach to disease state management and patient care
• Extensive reference library for pharmacy education and practice
• Over 3,000 completely revised NAPLEX questions and improved functionality
• Revised Active Learning Exercises remapped to Standards 2016
• More than 300 case studies to engage students and practitioners
• Exclusive resources to aid teaching faculty
If any question please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org