Dear Library Patrons !!!
Cambridge University Press Journals
About Access and Free Article Publishing
As Yeditepe University Information Center, we invite you to publish in the journals of the Cambridge University Press publishing house that we have signed for 2021.
Under the agreement, you can publish your article at no cost. You can also benefit from accessing journal content at Cambridge University Press. Do not miss the opportunity to publish in journals where the works of names such as Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking and Noam Chomsky are published.
What are the benefits of this agreement for authors?
- Publish your article free of charge using our agreement.
- Get higher citation counts, broader reach and global impact by increasing the visibility of your research.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to publish your article in journals included in citation indexes such as SSCI, SCI, Scopus.
- Since the content of the journal is multidisciplinary, all faculties and departments will be able to benefit from this service.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to publish in a total of 391 journals and 274 magazines included in the UBYT incentive program.
- Publish under a Creative Commons license to determine how readers can use your article.
To review and apply to journals in your subject area, https://www.cambridge.org/core/what-we-publish/journals
For Authors to Benefit: Can They Benefit from Publishing Open Access? https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/open-access-policies/waivers-discounts
For Authors, What Is Open Access Publishing? How is it done?: https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/authors/journals/publishing-open-access
For more details contact to firstname.lastname@example.org