Yeditepe University continues to grow with four new programs it has opened within the Graduate School of Social Sciences and the Graduate School of Health Sciences.
Yeditepe University Graduate School of Social Sciences "English Language and Literature Ph.D. Program" is starting to accept students in the 2017-2018 academic year. Applications for the Science Exam and Interview on September 14th are being taken online through the Graduate School of Social Sciences web site.
Detailed information about the opened program can be obtained from sbe.yeditepe.edu.tr
Three New Programs by the Graduate School of Health Sciences
The proposal for the three new programs at the Graduate School of Health Sciences was approved by YOK. These programs are as follows:
"Histology and Embryology Master's Program" and "Histology and Embryology Ph.D. Program" within the Department of Histology and Embryology and "Physiology Ph.D. Program" within the Department of Physiology.
Students who wish to participate in the Physiology Ph.D. Program can apply online at ebs.yeditepe.edu.tr between 11 - 26 September 2017.
The written-oral exam for the program will be on Wednesday, September 27th 2017. Final registrations will be between September 27 - 29.
The documents required for the final registration are as follows:
1. Original and photocopy of undergraduate / graduate diploma (2 pcs)
2. Photocopy of identity card (2 pcs)
3. Original transcript and photocopy (2 pcs)
4. ALES exam result document 2 pcs (results should be obtained within the year, minimum 55 points at quantitative). ALES certificate is not required for non-thesis master’s programs.
5. GRE or ALES is not required for foreign students
6. Foreign Language Examination Result Document 2 pcs (has to be within the last five years, at least 55 points from YDS or YÖKDIL exam or at least 66 points from TOEFLIBT)
7. For foreign students TÖMERC1 Mid 4th level Turkish certificate (Only for the Dentistry programs).
8. Passport Photo- 4 pcs. Biometric photos are not accepted.
9. Residence certificate original and photocopy.
10. Military Status Document original. (Candidates who have completed military service can obtain the eviction certificates from the e-government website.)