*Application Dates: 07.12.2017 - 02.01.2018
*Language exam dates:
English: 09.01.2018 Tuesday: 09:15 (Students need to be present in the Rectorate Building İnan Kıraç Conference hall at 09:00)
Spanish: 08.01.2018 / Monday at 10:00 (will be announced before the exam)
German: 08.01.2018 / Monday at 10:00 (will be announced before the exam)
French: 08.01.2018 / Monday at 10:00 (will be announced before the exam)
The student has to take the exam in the language he/she is going to study in. You should take the exam of the language chosen at the time of application. The announcement of the results of the language exam will be announced on our web page after all exam results have been submitted to us.
*Oral Exam: After the written exam results are announced, the department coordinators will conduct these exams. The times will be announced by your coordinators.
You can find application forms on the International Office website (Outgoing- General - Required Documents For Erasmus / Exchange Program). It is mandatory to fill out the forms online and provide a printout.
1. You must submit your applications together with the documents requested from you to the International Office before the deadline 02.01.2018.
2. You have to submit an application form (your application forms must be approved by Erasmus + Department Coordinator) to the International Office together with 1 photo, ID photocopy and the transcript.
You must submit the approved documents to the International Office at the date and time intervals specified in the announcement process.
1. Having completed one academic term at Yeditepe University
2. For undergraduate students; minimum 2.20 CGPA - Erasmus + and Exchange -
3. For graduate and Ph.D. students: minimum 2.50 CGPA - Erasmus + and Exchange -
4. Being a full time student
5. Adequate ECTS credit for the learning mobility
6. To obtain at least 60 out of 100 from foreign language proficiency exams and to be successful at the oral exam (The language of the exam must be the same with to the language to be studied abroad.)
7. To comply with the application requirements of the university to be visited,
8. It is compulsory for applicants to obtain an e-mail address with a Yeditepe extension.
9. The monthly grant amounts based on countries are posted on office bulletin boards. The students who desire can waive the financial support.
Documents to be submitted to the International Office with your application:
1. Application form (It must be filled in digitally)
2. 1 photo (must be attached to the application form)
3. Transcript (original not required)
4. Copy of ID card for Turkish citizens, photocopy of passport for foreign students
1. Academic achievement level: 50% CGPA
2. Language Proficiency: 50%
3. A reduction of -10 points is applied for each previous Erasmus (Trainee-Learning) activity.
4. Students with disabilities (with documentation of your disability) +10 points
5. Martyr and Veteran children +10 points
6. Participating in the mobility in the country of citizenship: -10 points
7. If students do not attend the Erasmus + exam without an excuse, a -5 points reduction can be applied on their next application.
8. Students who do not notify cancellation of their Erasmus + mobility within the specified dates may receive a -10 points reduction on their next application.
NOTE: You can check Universities Agreements and their Quotas on the International Office website under "Erasmus- Non Erasmus Agreements" and get detailed information from your department coordinators. It is important that you get information from your coordinators about the schools and educational languages before your application.
1. You can check the 'Erasmus- Non Erasmus Agreements' link for lists of universities, educational languages and quotas.
2. You can check the amount of monthly financial support for the study period abroad at this link 'Required documents for Erasmus'.
3. The following link contains a list of all Erasmus + Department Coordinators.
Click here for a List Of Department Coordinators
Follow us !