Elsevier Complete Anatomy : The world’s best-selling and most advanced 3D anatomy platform. If you want to use this platform, yoh have to get an Access code. You should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get this Access code.
Please see below the trial Access details .
* Discover for Complete Anatomy https://vimeo.com/290515631 / https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/media.3d4medical.com/complete-anatomy-3/2019/screens.mp4
* Elsevier 3D Anatomy training videos for educators : https://vimeo.com/315474335/56c6d8c44b
* Training videos : https://3d4medical.com/live
* Tutorials https://3d4medical.com/category/support/complete-anatomy/tutorials
* Watch case study : https://3d4medical.com/?utm_source=elsevier_website&utm_medium=webpage&utm_campaign=welcome-announcement-page
* Using Complete Anatomy https://3d4medical.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360007850711-Using-Complete-Anatomy
Trial Access details
1 month access code (Redeem Code (to get code send an email to email@example.com ) which is valid until 30 September.
Download the application
MAC pc https://apps.apple.com/us/app/complete-anatomy-2019/id1141323850?mt=12
Windows pc : https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/p/complete-anatomy-platform-2020/9nblggh40f2t?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a3d4medical.completeanatomy
- Step : Create an account
Select Get Started and complete the “sign up for free”’
Open Settings, My Account and enter the Redeem Code (to get code send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ) and click on Redeem button.
Activation help video https://3d4medical.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039323492-How-do-I-redeem-my-Library-Activation-code-
Available for: MacOS, Windows 10, ipad, iphone, Android
Access period : after activating the code, your Access will be active 30 days (Redeem code valid until 30 September)
About Elsevier Complete Anatomy
Complete Anatomy’s suite of tools & content for Educators.
Content Editing Tools: create screens and recordings using unique toolset.
Content Library: save time by using huge collection of pre-existing content
· Over 2,000 interactive Screens
· Over 100 hours of Lectures
· 100s of Quizzes
· Portfolio of Courses on wide range of topics
· Over 1,500 clinical Videos
Content Distribution: share content with your students, for access anytime, anywhere on their device of choice.
Group Manager: manage content access for multiple groups of students.
Dashboard: track students’ engagement with your content.
Benefits For Educators
The most advanced 3D atlas of the human body.
A huge library of learning resources created by medical learning specialists.
A truly mobile ‘distributed learning’ solution, for creating and sharing customized curricula with student groups.
Advanced tools to customize models, screens and courses, record lectures, and create quizzes.
Monitor student engagement and performance via our student assessment dashboard.
Benefits For Students
Transform understanding of human anatomy through the highest quality 3D models and learning content.
Available anytime, anywhere on their device via a single unified app.
Customized screens, lectures and quizzes received direct from their instructor.
Pre-prepared Courses and resources from world-leading academic specialists.
Shared Groups, for collaborative learning with fellow students.
All on a single, app-based platform.
Enables faster & more comprehensive understanding of anatomy:
· Understand spatial relationships
· Understand complex structures
· Understand the movement of body areas
· Visualise anatomy during dissection class / lectures
· Practice dissection virtually outside the lab / classroom
Provides a viable digital alternative to cadaveric materials.
Meets the needs of modern students and educators:
- Facilitates active, student-driven learning
- Reaches “Digital Natives” any time, any place, enabling Distributed Learning, Blended Learning, Flipped Classroom…
For more details contact to email@example.com