Dear Library Patrons !!!
With large numbers of academics now working from home due to University closures, the Charlesworth Author Services Team will be continuing to support our global author community with our series of interesting and informative FREE webinars.
Register now to attend one or more of our webinars by clicking on the links below:
Tuesday 24 March 2020 - Creating an Effective Conference Poster
Thursday 26 March 2020 - Journal Selection to maximise your career potential
Tuesday 31 March 2020 - Writing an effective grant application
Thursday 2 April 2020 - Citation Booster
Tuesday 7 April 2020 - Tips and tricks for effective research paper writing in English
Thursday 9 April 2020 - How to work from home
2020 Free Webinar Series
Charlesworth Author Services have launched their 2020 webinar series which will cover the most important issues facing PhD students and Early Career Researchers.
- Tuesday 28th April 2020: Statistics and data presentation
- Tuesday 5th May 2020: Tips and tricks for effective research paper writing
- Tuesday 26th May 2020: Planning your research to publish in high-impact journals
- Tuesday 30th June 2020: Managing Peer Review as an ECR
- Tuesday 7th July 2020: How to write and publish your papers in high-impact journals
- Tuesday 28th July 2020: Journal selection to maximise your career potential
- Tuesday 25th August 2020: Enhance your public speaking and presentation skills
- September 2020: Taking advantage of Peer Review to enhance your research
- October 2020: What does Open Research mean for you?
- Tuesday 10th November 2020: Tips and tricks for effective research paper writing
- Tuesday 24th November 2020: Citation booster: Enhancing the reach, readership and visibility of your publication
- Tuesday 15th December 2020: Academic branding: Improving your visibility, network and career opportunities
Visit website for more details on the webinars and to book your place.